Want to join a movement that makes Thursday
special for frontline workers, first responders,
and others who are essential during this pandemic?
We’re challenging everyone to make Thursdays special for a hero near you.
Big or small. Individually, as a family or a group. Inexpensive or extravagant.
Let them know you appreciate their sacrifice.
It’s simple as 1 – 2 – 3
- Pick a specific hero or a group
- Decide how you want to say thanks
- Post pictures or statements about your Thank You on your Facebook page and tag the theezraproject. Also, send us your Thank You Thursday ideas and photos to us at email@example.com
The EZRA Project treated 5 firehouses to lunch.
The EZRA Project continues treating another firehouse to lunch.
Thank You to our Frontline Workers, who keeps us safe.
Taylor Funeral Home
Roseland Community Hospital
45 W 111th St, Chicago, IL 60628
The EZRA Project gave special thank you gift cards for all workers.
Need some ideas? Here are a few other suggestions to get you started. Add your ideas as well. “THANK YOU” THURSDAY IDEAS:
- Write a note to your mail carrier or send thank you notes to the workers at your local post office.
- Make thank you cards and pass them out when you make a run to the grocery or drug store.
- Have kids at home? Let them make doorknob hangers to thank neighbors for staying at home.
- Create homemade face masks for the clerks or other workers in your local supermarket.
- Organize family members, neighbors or friends to do something special for police
- If you already know a worker at a nursing home or other care facility, ask permission to bake cookies for the workers on their shift.
- Use your favorite platform to post a group video message, song, or prayer for an organization that is essential to you and your community.
- Look up the Facebook info for an organization that helps keep you safe or provides an essential service. Send a message of gratitude to thank them for being essential!
First Responders, frontline workers and others are there for us. Let’s be there for them!